The Student Advising Office is the first point of contact for students who have questions on issues relating to their courses and examinations within the JGU School of Music.
- Recognition of course and examination achievements obtained at other colleges or universities
- Issuing of enrollment certificates
- Application and registration questions
- Aptitude test planning
- Questions and problems relating to JOGUSTINE
- Examination administration
- Room allocation and administration
- Organization of hours and group timetables
- UnivIS data management
- Administration of teaching assignments
- Change of lecturer in the main subject
Dr. Carolin Lauer acts as subject manager and head of the Student Advising Office.
Birgit Wenkel, Cornelia Martin and Petra Hertel act as course and examination managers.